Monday, November 18, 2013

Out of the Blue Exchange

The Homeland Treat That's Poisoning 90 Million Americans
http://drmicozzi.com/category/daily-dispatch


I found this in my email from a dear Midland, MI friend.  Although I only lived there a year, I still feel the love from the church members there.  It has been over six years since we have spoken.

I had to double check to see if she was even a facebook friend.  I know I don't get any "like"s or comments from her, most likely because she and her husband are very involved in republican politics.  It turns out we ARE facebook friends, and she decided long ago not to follow my posts....which I really appreciate, in a way, because if someone doesn't agree with me, I really don't want to hear about it.  I don't need to know, because it consumes me with worry.  And I don't like to fight.

You would think I would just choose the popular opinions to avoid confrontation.

But nobody can tell me I don't know what I know.

So, I get this strange email, that seems at first to be in support of what I already know, that Tylenol does more harm than good, and I was about to send a quaint reply.  I decided I should probably read a bit more closely....and sure enough, it's propaganda from the pro-vaxers.

No...you see...you missed it!  It was SO obvious!  You THINK it was the vaccines??  (insert chuckle here with a pat on the back)  Nooooo.....(big grin) it was the TYLENOL you gave your child BEFORE he got his shots! 

I politely replied to my friend as follows:

Thanks, Annette :) As a community, we have known the dangers of Tylenol for quite some time, as it inhibits glutathione. Tristen's vaccine injury was at two days of age at the hospital where he was not given any Tylenol before hand. I believe since we are all individuals, one cannot say only one thing or only another thing will for certain cause autism. We must understand the human body and how the immune system works and do everything in our power to keep our children healthy. I am truly blessed to be able to rely on the spirit to guide me so I can make the best decisions possible for my children :)
Have a blessed day!
 
Her response:
 
Agreed. There is never just one answer, since we are all individual and have different
individual plans from Heavenly Father. You're a great mom!
 
 
I try very hard not to judge other's parenting decisions....none of the decisions I have made for my children have been easy.  We may see situations differently.  In the end, we have to live with our decisions and be able to justify them to God.  I'm just doing the best I can.  It has taken me a long time to learn and become comfortable with the fact that at any moment I have to be prepared to defend my decisions.  They come out of the blue from anywhere at anytime.  Even when I think I'm safe from judgement.
 
 
I wish I was stronger.  I wish I was as brave as so many of the Mother (and father) Warriors out there who take on so much criticism and never give up for their kids.  They are doing it for my child....and they are doing it for all the children in the world.  I am blessed to be inspired by them. 
 
 





No comments: